- Complete all questions marked with an asterisk (*).
You will not be able to continue until these questions are answered.
If a question is not marked with an asterisk and it does not pertain to
you, leave the question blank.
- When answering questions asking for values, dollars, or percent, use
only numbers. Do not enter dollar signs ($) or percent signs (%).
Do not enter ranges of numbers (ex: "3-5"). If your response
is a range, enter the average or mean of the range. Using a
minus sign to show a negative number for a decrease is acceptable.
- If different groups of people in your organization would justify
different responses, please use the average of all groups, or the largest group
- Questions throughout the survey may have a yellow
. Click on the button to get more helpful info
about that question.
- Each page contains a place for comments. Please
feel free to use this field if: you feel the data
you entered needs more clarification, you have chosen "Other", would like
to suggest future changes,
or just have general comments about the section. We read all comments and use them to improve the
survey for following years.
- Your responses are saved page by page. After you enter your
company info, you will get a "Survey ID" that you can use to
survey in the middle and restart it later. Never leave a page
without clicking the NEXT button, or the data on the page will be lost.
- If you encounter a problem with the survey, click the "Back" button
on your browser
once and try to resubmit your response again. You can also click
"Help" on each page.
- You can backup through the survey to change your responses -or- go to
the "Survey Index" and jump to a specific section.
However, doing so will not save any info on the page you are currently
- You can print the survey when you are completely done with all
- SPECIAL CORONAVIRUS QUESTIONS
- For this year, special pandemic questions have been included in some
sections and are noted as such.
- PLEASE COMPLETE THIS SURVEY BASED ON DATA FOR
MAY 1, 2020.